Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today is the day!!

When one sees the phrase "Today is the day!!" it can mean many things; a wedding, a new job, a long awaited trip.  For me, today is the day because I never thought it would get here.  Today is the day of an answered prayer!  The Lord is so faithful and good.  And, with Today being the day I have definitely had to learn that patience is a virtue.

So what makes today so special?  It's a Thursday, mid-April.  Today I become a property owner!  Today I purchase that little spot of land that I have prayed over my entire life.  Yes, that's true.  As a young girl I would sit in my parent's field, looking over the hills, and pray that one day I would have the opportunity to own that spot.  Today is the day that a dream comes true and my prayer is being answered!  Thank you Lord for Your faithfulness.  Thank you Lord for Your love.  Thank you, Lord!  Lord, You know all the circumstances surrounding this sale.  I pray You will guide the sellers.  I pray You will watch over and protect.  Thank you, thank you Lord Jesus!

My new prayer, other than protection and watching over my new place, is that my mobile home sells quickly!  Lord, You know I'm going to be strapped until it sells.  Please Lord send someone into my life quickly who needs a dandy little mobile home :)

Amen!  Praise the Lord!!  Today is the day!!!  I'm so excited!!!!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment