Monday, January 10, 2011

From Puppy to Big Dog...Jasper is growing up!

Almost seven months have passed since I brought Jasper to the C Ridge (aka Collins Ridge, aka My Home).  This would mean that Jasper is almost 10 months old!  My baby puppy doesn't look so much like a baby anymore; his actions speak otherwise most of the time.  I look back at these first photos and think "wow, what happened to that little lanky pup?"  At 10 months old Jasper doesn't really have any resemblance to a puppy left in him.  Sometimes, depending on the sometimes, one can catch a glimpse of puppy though.  Jasper has been so good for me; I can't even describe how much I love and care for my pup.  He's so very special to me.  I can just look at him and he brings a smile to my face.

June 20, 2010 - the day I brought Jasper home! 
Here's some then (at 3 months old) and now snapshots of Jasper (at almost 10 months old):
 January 2, 2011 - life on the C Ridge
 
June 21, 2010 - day after I brought Jasper home
and 1st ride on the four wheeler


 
January 2, 2011 - life on the C Ridge                                                                                       








2 comments:

  1. Wow, he has gotten so big! I haven't seen him in so long. Will have to take trip up there to see him one day soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he has grown to say the least! He's now as tall as Tucker, just not quite as long or BROAD! And yes, you guys are welcome to come over anytime.

    ReplyDelete