Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

I must say I can't believe it's the start of another new year.  Time sure flies!  I'm kinda looking forward to a fresh start though.  This year, more than others I can remember, I feel especially impressed to start fresh, new, and remove clutter.  It's weird, but I've never felt those things as strongly as I do this year. 

No resolutions were made by me this year.  I always break them; thus, breaking promises to myself.  So, rather than making and breaking a promise I'm sticking to a solution to the resolution by not making one and just living life the best I can. 

I started my new year with a walk!  That's my solution to the resolution this year; walk, walk, walk, walk, walk.  As much and as often as I can I'm going to walk!  By doing this hopefully I'll get going on living happy and healthy! 

This is also the year to de-clutter, get rid of, throw away, begone stuff I don't need, downsize; I think you get the drift.  If I haven't used it it's going.  If it's junk it's going.  Whatever that 'it' is that is unnecessary it's GOING AWAY!  lol

I'm not superstitious or anything, but I feel really good about this year.  Not sure why, but something tells me this is going to be an eye-opening, interestingly great year.  We'll see.

So, on this first day of the first work week of the new year, 2011, I'm wishing you a great, prosperous and healthy year.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment