Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christmas in March!!!!

Today is the day . . . to see Chris Tomlin in concert!!! Louie Giglio will also be there speaking along with singer, Christy Nockels and Rend Collective!!!  This will be my third concert, in two years, seeing Chris Tomlin . . . he's my FAVORITE . . .  and second time to hear Louie Giglio.  I guess you can say, "I'M A FAN!"

Little Rock, AR concert with TobyMac, Spring 2010

So, if a few moments I will be on the road by way of picking up my sister and then picking up Shanea (my niece) at College of the Ozarks.  We are being met in Ozark at the James River Assembly by my parents and Dee & Jasmine (my other two nieces).  We all got tickets for Christmas so we are having Christmas in March!!  So excited!!!

Today is also the day of Round 2 District play in for High School playoffs.  Dora Falcons, my home team, will face intra-country rivals the Gainesville Bulldogs to see who advances to the District Championship!  Oh, my fingers are cross.  LET'S GO DORA FALCONS!!!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment