Friday, May 27, 2011

Where did May go?

Yesterday I looked at the calendar and it displayed May 1st.  Today I look at the calendar and it displays May 27th.  Where did May go?

To be honest, I haven't a clue where the time has gone.  Seems I was just preparing for winter and now I'm preparing for summer.  Maybe because we've had weird, rainy, cold springtime it has me all thrown off! haha  I don't know.  I've just had a weird bubble around me seems like all year.  I've been completely forgetful for a good year now.  My mind can't multi-task like it once did.  SO MUCH GOING ON!! 

Blah, blah, blah...I sound like I'm whining.  I'm really not.  I'm just in a confused state of mind I guess.  hahaha  But, aside from all this, the one thing I know to remain true....I am a child of the King.  I am loved by the Risen Lord.  I know I have a home in Glory.  I know I will one day live with Christ Jesus in my home in heaven.  I know that I know that I know. 

When everything goes fuzzy and I don't know which direction I'm chasing my tail and how fast I've gotta go to get there I always know where my life is centered (thanks for that reference friend Sara).  My life is centered on the Rock; no not The Rock-Dwayne Johnson either.  The Rock of my Salvation; my heavenly Father; my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 

Next week is June and I still haven't figured out where May has gone, but I still know where my Center is!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment