Friday, March 2, 2012

Focus 40 - Day 3

Happy Friday and Day 3 of Focus 40!

Day 3 Prayer:
Pray that you will step into faith so that you can really be with God. 

So many times our faith is tested, either by life's trials, things not going our way, etc.  We wonder where God is when our faith is tested.  Well, He's right there beside us; always and forever . . . but the teacher is often silent during tests! 

Over the past year I have felt my faith being tested, I've been stretched, pulled, tugged in so many directions; like many folks these days.  I've cried out to Jesus to hear my prayers.  I've yelled and questioned things going on in my life and asked God why He's not answering in my frustrations.  I've felt God move in my life which has caused me to reflect on those moments of frustration when I thought God wasn't moving fast enough for my liking.  Oh yes, my patience has been challenged this year; it has grown!  And now that I'm finally beginning to see that light all those moments of doubt, question, frustration, the joyous times when I felt His presence, etc. are all flooding my mind.  I am at such peace in all those things.  It's indescribable!

So on this Day 3 of Prayer and Fasting . . . I pray God direct all my paths.  I pray that He flushes me out of me and fills me with Him!  Because you know, when we are full of ourselves God has no room to work!  In everything I do I want to be with God and for God.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment