Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ah! The Sun!

After several gloomy, gray days it is wonderful to see the beautiful sunshine again. Granted, we can always use the rain and as a farmer we welcome it; especially when it is slow steady rains like we have been receiving. It's great for the pasture and hay fields! Now, come July and August we'll be wishing it were raining. Funny, we are never satisfied. Anyway, it is a beautiful day and so great to see the sun. It is amazing how everyone perks up after several gray and gloomy days.

And, the best thing is that the headache I had for 4 days seems to be gone. I don't think it is lurking around to come back; hopefully not. That was dreadful. It's weird though, after I've had a bad headache or had it for a couple of days my head usually hurts for a few days simply from hurting; make sense. I have to say I don't think I have ever had one for 4 days though...silly pollen.

Well, I better get back to it.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment