Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 3

Not much to blog about today other than it is day 3 with this terrible headache. It has kind of gone away for the moment, but I can tell it is still lurking around for its attack. Just when I start to feel better it knocks in a way of producing great pressure on my temple and says to me, 'pound pound pound I am still here!' (ain't that a pathetic picture?!) Well, it doesn't really speak to me, you would think I was crazy if I told you a headache 'spoke' to me...lol...Anyhow, it just has a way of letting me know its still around and that I still need not push it.

Well, you can see how exciting my day has been since I'm giving my headache a blog space. No, it really has been a productive day at work despite not feeling well. That's all for now.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment