Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Tube on Blog & Healthy living

Ok, well, I tried to put a YouTube video watcher on my blog. It was SUPPOSED to play my favorite videos I have saved in my YouTube account. Well, it doesn't. I was on my blog today...obviously because I'm posting a new post! Anyway, I looked at the list and didn't think any were familiar so I opened one. WOAH!!! It was a sceamo mess of a song. So sorry if any of you played them. The list was supposed to include, oh you know, Chris Tomlin!

Not much going on right now. I am two weeks into getting fit and living healthy. Oh, I could lie and say I've been completely good, but I haven't. I've had a couple pops and a burger. But, I'm getting better. Totally loving making my salads most evenings. And water...I'm becoming a fish again. I love water. Speaking of which, my bottle is empty again! I've had about 40 oz so far and it's only 2:30. That may not be spectacular, but it's a great start. My natural thirst is already back and I can't get enough of the stuff.

I haven't weighed again since I started this journey, but need to. I don't feel as if pound wise I've done anything yet. I'm just working right now primarily on getting the water down me and working on my menu. Can't wait until the sun is still up when I get home of an evening so I can get back to walking.

That's all for now. Hope my fellow blogger buddies are having an exceptional week in the Lord.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment