Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Always in trouble somewhere

I often find myself getting into some kind of trouble; although not bad kind of trouble where I need a bail bondsman....just trouble.

Well, I have done it again; twice actually! You see this friend of mine, uh Sara I believe is her name..yes Sara (aka a member of the Flat Brians) asked me today when my Blogaversary was. I said, "blogaversary, what's that?" She said, "the day you started your blog!" I responded, "I don't know, didn't know I had one!" From that little conversation got me into my second bit of trouble..more on that in a sec.

On to the Blogaversary. After the chat regarding my second bit of trouble Sara approached my little cube to help me discover the day I started my blog. Come to find out I just missed the anniversary of my blog...January 22, 2009. Wow, I have actually kept a blog for a year. Although I wasn't consistent daily and the last few months I've been sporatic, I did post every month for the year of 2009. Hmmm wonder what blogging for 2010 will bring? You'll have to just check it out and see.

Now, on to my second bit of trouble. My mouth has always been the main sourse of my troubles and today is no different. In trying to discover my blogaversary my beloved friend Sara informed cube mates Becky and Ashley that I was the one who inspired her to begin blogging and now I'm the one who hasn't kept up with it. I'm going to do better I promise! Anyway, in talking I said, "well, I didn't even make your 40 top friend list!" Saying it jokingly of course because I haven't known Sara for as long as the other members of her top 40 so I didnt' expect to be there, but I'm touched knowing I am. Well, did my statement just open up a can an Sara informed me I most certainly was there and that she see's how I am!! tehehe About the time she was adding me to her top 40 list (actually I made it in the top 10 of that list!) was about the time I began professionally blogging for work which cut into my personal blogging. So, I didnt' see it and have fallen behind in reading her wonderful posts. Sara always has something great and/or funny to post about. You all should check out her blog...so wonderfully blessed.

So, with all that said...I am now out of trouble because I have posted my blogaversary and apologized to my great friend for missing her blog!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment