Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Well Hello November!

Wow, I can hardly believe it's November 1st already!  Where did this year go?  Did anyone see it or enjoy it as the year zoomed by?!  It's strange how it feels like we were just coming into March, the fields were greening up, the leaves and flowers were budding.  Now, we're near the end of Fall, and a spectacular display of color I might add!  The leaves are turning brown and the fields and flowers are going to sleep for the winter.  Oh, the cycle of life! 

This is the time of year for hayrides, bonfires for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, woodsy smells of Fall & Autumn.  Next to Spring, it's my favorite!  It also seems like a very busy time of year.  It's almost as if we're little ants trying to get as much done as possible before the cold of winter sets in!  haha

Even though the year has been fast, October was an enjoyable month.  Work continues on my house remodeling.  Thought sure I'd be moved by now, but still have a few weeks work.  It's hard to get things done rapidly if weekends is the only real time I have to work on it.  Hopefully I'll be in by Thanksgiving.  Mom informs me I have to cook the turkey so I best be in!!  Haha

My sis has since purchased a home and a couple acres.  She's been painting; that's all she really has to do in order to move!  So, both Collins girls will be moving around the same time. It's strange, but a good change in our lives!  She's moving about three miles north (off the C Ridge) and I'm moving one mile south (still on the C Ridge).  I'm excited for my sis.  She bought a really cute place that has so much potential. 

Christmas cantata is in the works.  It's a beautiful piece this year.  It has several Chris Tomlin and Christy Nockels songs in it!  It's AWESOME!!!  Can't wait til it all comes together.  I love to sing!! 

Somewhere in all this busyness I found the time to date.  Yes, that is what I said; date.  But that's all you're getting right now.  And don't give me a hard time about it!  I don't like people to fuss!  hahaha  We're really still just friends, but it has to start somewhere.  It's been a long time since I've been on a date (nine years!) so I've forgotten how!  I guess all I can be is my goofy self and see how it goes.  That's who I am. 

Have a wonderful November and Thanksgiving season.  More and more we have so much to be thankful for.

Until next time . . .

 


No comments:

Post a Comment