Friday, July 24, 2009

Ah, the age of 15


First of all...HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Secondly, HAPPY 15th Birthday to my darling niece, Dee.

Ah, to be 15 again, but have the wisdom and life experiences of a 30 year old. Nah, I don't think I'd want to go back even if I could. No sense living in the past when today the day and the future is in front of me.

For Dee's birthday she gets to take three friends to Branson and stay the night; along with her sister, my sister, and myself of course. We are going to the IMAX to see Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs in 3-D. Then a bit of back-to-school shopping tomorrow. Two trips in one!! Anyway, should be a great weekend.

Short and sweet today and no nothings wrong with me; just not a lot to say. Have a great weekend.

Until next time . . .

4 comments:

  1. Hope you all had fun! How was Ice Age? We have that on our netflix list for Dora.
    Happy Birthday, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Age was great and super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, and we had a good time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ice age was cute, i took maddy, but imax would have been awesome! and i'm with you....i would NOT want to be 15 again! my twins will 15 this year....scary!

    ReplyDelete