Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wonderful words

These are the words I've been waiting to hear: Italy and Spain 2011 is in the works! The group I met and traveled with in Europe back in March is planning for 2011 and they want me to try and get a group to go with them. We discussed the idea of traveling together again and it may just happen. It's funny; we both wanted to go at the same time (March 2011-to give time to save $$) and we both had the same idea of destination (Italy w/the possibility of Spain). Well, they have found the trip...I have looked at the itinerary and it's AWESOME!!! Now, I just need to get to work on planning for my group. 2011 may sound like a long way off, but planning now allows the ability to pay for it sensibly rather than in a rush. I'm so excited!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all works for Italy & Spain 2011!!!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment