Friday, July 17, 2009

Lunch with Friends

It truly is a blessing to be able to spend time with friends. Yesterday I was able to have lunch with my friends Sara and Melissa. It was nice to just sit and relax, talk, and enjoy a good meal at Colton's. Thanks girls for a great time!

Friendship is something I think many of us take for granted. I know I do sometimes. We get so busy in our day-to-day life...routines, that we forget sometimes about those who are important to us. I am so bad at this. Granted I often think about those in my life who mean a good deal to me and those I have befriended over the years. But, do I pick up the phone and say, "Hey!"? Nope. I wonder why that is? I guess maybe because I don't want to bother or interrupt them. I don't know, but I hope to get better in this area. Because, these people are friends for a reason and I certainly don't want to lose them even if our paths don't cross very often anymore.

We are all going different directions in this thing called life. We need to get back into the habit of crossing paths with those who have made an impact on our life..I know I do.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment