Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been awhile....

.....since I blogged!! I discovered today that it has been almost a month since my last post; arg! I guess there just hasn't been alot to talk about. Summer is off and running like usual. Although, this one has been fairly quiet for the most part...knock on wood. We are gearing up for VBS to be held at the end of the month. We are doing Rome: Paul and the Underground Church. It is exciting. I'm looking forward to it. Had a good 4th of July. We floated on Satuday and BBQed with some family. We always have a good time. Mom, myself, Renee, Shanea, Dee, and our friends Cristina and Dora went to the fireworks at Tecumseh (Thunder over Tecumseh) on the 5th. They were really good. Saw some old friends while I was there. One exciting part of that evening was the fireworks that was a dud. One of us said after it didn't go off, "well, it'll have to come down somewhere"..Rule: What goes up must come down! We are sitting there watching the show and all of a sudden Dee graps my arm and screams about the time you hear this BIG thud on the ground. About 4 feet beside here there lies a cococut/cannon ball like object...it was the dud! Interesting moment it was. Thank goodness it didn't decide to go off!

Anyway, not much else going on or to talk about. Have a great day.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment