Monday, October 11, 2010

Q & A

Q.  "So what do you know & think about Jane Doe?" asks a guy friend to me.
A.  "Well, to be honest, the last time you asked me what I knew about a girl you wanted to go out with her.  Am I having a flashback?"

Oh, how I did not want that question to be yes.  I mean, I want everyone to be happy and have a chance to find love, BUT...to be blunt...I am getting sick of being the go to girl that my guy friends come to when they want to know something about a certain girl and if they should date her or not.  Especially when I've always had a slight crush on this great guy friend, but he doesn't know that.  Or if he does know he's not interested and being a nice friend by not acting on it.  Or he does know and he's bashful like me because we are great friends.  WHO KNOWS!   I'm an old fashioned kind of girl; the guy asks me!  Sure I know a lot of people and I'm a good judge of character, but gosh!  Does any guy ever ask their friends if I'm date worthy? Or, am I just good enough to be every guys friend?  It's like, come on guy don't you think?!  Why do people always ask me?  UGGGG!!!

So I'm officially sad and not the way I wanted to spend a Monday:'(  Writing these questions here was the only way for me to release and vent my frustration...since not many read or comments on my blog I'm safe!

Until next time . . . :'(

2 comments:

  1. Now Lindsay you know I comment on your blog every once in awhile!! YOU WILL FIND MR. RIGHT!!! But until then you have your friends and family until then!! You are loved!!!! Love ya Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I believe everything you say. It's just depressing sometimes. Thank you for always being a great friend!

    ReplyDelete