Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is here!

Ah, October!  Just thinking about October puts me at ease.  Seems like things begin to slow down a bit once October rolls around. 

I love fall.  It's quite an enjoyable season for me.  There are many things I love and look forward to with the arrival of Fall (and in no particular order)...

  1.  the smell and crispness of the air
  2.  cool mornings
  3.  the fog rolling off the waters
  4.  hot soups
  5.  changing to deep, rich color
  6.  golden sunrises & sunsets
  7.  hot cocoa
  8.  hay rides
  9.  pumpkins, mums and fall decor
10.  warm jackets
11.  leaves blowing in the wind

God gives us such beauty with each changing season.  It's all simply amazing & breathtaking to me!

Enjoy and Happy Fall!

Until next time . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment