Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have I mentioned . . .

 . . . I work in a cube?  Well, I do.  It's complete with gray walls.  The splashes of color here and there are pictures I've taken from various travels and made into collages.  Anyhow, the style or decoration of the cube is not the focal point there.  Although I think it's a cute cube :)

Living in cube land 8 hours a day 5 days a week can be pretty interesting; especially when you have neighbors to the south and east as I do.  I face the southwest from my cube.  In the southern-southeastern direction we have three crazy girls on the girl row and to my east is one, usually quiet, neighbor.  I think all the cube mates will agree that the one who sits due south is a total goof ball!  But we all love her dearly. 

Let's just say these cube buddies make life very interesting 8 hours a day 5 days a week!  You just never know what you're going to hear, see, sometimes smell, have chucked at you over the cube walls, or when your facebook account will be hacked.  LOL  Gotta love these girls.  I sure do.  They are great friends.

Here's to cube mates and great friends!  Cheers!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment