Monday, June 20, 2011

Pupiversary :)

One year ago today this (at the time, three months old) bundle of furr came pouncing into my life.  And nothing has been the same since!  I can honestly say life has been sweeter with my pup in it.  You say, "he's just a dog, Lindsay."  That he is, but he's very special.  He makes me laugh, cry, smile, and yell from time to time.  Boy has this little feller made me angry a time or two!  Let's just say he loves to chew, gets bored occasionally and destroys things that don't belong to me.  lol  But most of all, Jasper has brought me such joy.  He's my puppy.  He knows I love him :)  Anyway, these are just a few of the many pictures I've taken of Jasper this year. 

Until next time . . .

the first picture :)

Jasper - June 20, 2010

Jasper learns to sit on command :)
It was so cute how he'd get all excited and plop down on the ground!

Jasper's first tractor ride

He's beginning to loose that puppy face

Jasper and his boys getting a tasty snack :) 
They sit without being told if they hear the words, "You wanna bite?"
A 'bite' being a yummy snack

Jasper LOVES water.  He's in it morning, noon and night; even in the dead of winter!

Jasper and I sharing our favorite spot; an evening on the porch :)

when I got him he barely took up half the step, now he takes up the whole thing!

where that four-wheeler and my dad goes Jasper is there also :)
Jasper and his best pal, Tucker :)

Jasper - June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment