Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pre-Focus 40: Day 2 of 9

Ugg, kinda sluggish today.  But that could just be because I'm tired.  Too early to tell.  Having no pop shouldn't be that big of an adjustment; but I'm thinking I'll have to ween myself from coffee.  Even though I only had one cup, sometimes two a day, my body is used to that hot jolt every morning.  What's weird though...I don't miss the coffee on Saturdays and Sundays.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, cup of grapefruit juice
Lunch:  2 boiled eggs, cup of grapefruit juice
Dinner:  a sensible dinner

For the most part I'm not really hungry.  I admit I did splurge last night with some milk and nutella on a tortilla :(  But, I didn't go over 1200 calories yesterday so I think it's fine :)  Better be....I'll give up much, but I can't give up my milk and nutella.

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. You will do great, It's funny that we talked about the Daniel Fast a few years ago. I am going to get some glitter and throw it over the cube for daily encouragement.

    ReplyDelete