Friday, February 6, 2009

10 Things you might not know...



I thought I would add a post with '10 Things You Might Not Know' about me. So, here we go...

10. A little afraid of the dark (it's not the dark necessarily, it's what could be in it).
9. Kinda proposed to once, but there was no ring.
8. VERY thankful that #9 didn't come to be with that person.
7. Always wanted to be an astronaut when I was growing up. So, I love to star gaze, view constellations, watch meteor showers, and wish upon shooting stars.
6. Believe in fate and love at first sight.
5. With #6, I know that the perfect person is out there; well not perfect, but perfect for me!
4. I believe there is something beautiful in everyone (no matter what they look like or size) because God doesn't make mistakes.
3. A bit of a romantic...although I bet you couldn't tell by #'s 3, 4 & 5.
2. LOVE to travel and I keep a travel log for every trip I take.
1. Can't wait to be a wife and mother.

These are all little pieces of me that you may or may not know and make me uniquely Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment