Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally Friday!

First off, this has been the longest week seems like. I said this morning that it feels like it has been months ago since our power was out due to the ice storm; it has only been a week. It is strange to me how some days/weeks feel like forever and some go by in a flash. Anyway..

I have to say, "I live for Friday's!" I am grateful for everyday that God blesses me with, but I have to say Friday is my favorite day of the week. Not realizing for a long time that I did it, I used to come into the office where I used to work and say (obnoxiously) 'It's Friday!' My good friends Racheal and Nicole pointed this out to me. Now it is funny and I can always hear myself say 'It's Friday' like I did back in the old office. Just the thought makes me miss my dear friends that I used to work with. We try to stay in as much contact as possible. As a tradition I now send Racheal an email on Fridays simply saying...It's Friday...and she knows exactly what I mean. :) Although lately I've been bad and haven't sent her the message. I'll do that as soon as I'm finished here.

You may ask, "why Friday?" Well, here is a simple answer. It marks the end of a long work week. Plus it means there are two days to not have to answer to a work schedule or normal demands. Friday marks the beginning of two days, regardless if there is much to do, but two days out of the normal routine of life. This is why Friday is better than Saturday for me. Saturday means that there is only one more day of relaxation before I hit the work trail again. I always get a boost of energy on Thursdays because it means that the next day is Friday, my favorite day.

So, I'm going to get this day going and get my work done. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Oh, by the way...IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment