Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Breathe!

Sometimes I have to tell myself, "Lindsay, just breathe!" Today is one of those sometimes. One of the things I despise the most is for someone not to believe me and report that I don't know what I'm talking about. It is at that moment that my blood boils uncontrollably. I begin to shake, I want to cry, and at the same time I want to just yell at whoever doesn't believe me.

What a shame it is that this world, this America, has come to a point where no one believes anyone and everyone think you are lying and just out to get them. Well, where I come from, and how I was raised, you still tell the truth of it the first time. Unfortunately, there are people of this world who will never believe the truth.

It just so happens that I am on the backside of this case right now. I pleaded my case, and it was all honesty and truth, yet I have been made out to be the one not telling the straight of it. I've got to tell myself to just breathe and all will work out. But, just let me say as soon as all of this is over I will NEVER do business at a certain establishment again, EVER! Unless, things work out for the best. Then I will always wonder if they just settled things to get me to shut up. That is another thing I despise in this world....women are always made out to be the dumb ones that don't know anything. I can guarantee you if my dad would have been with me during the negotiations then I wouldn't even be posting this blog.

Well, I feel a little better now that I have gotten part of this off my chest. Remember, JUST BREATHE.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment