Friday, October 9, 2009

Diagnosis of Goldie

Well, as expected, the diagnosis of Goldie (my sister's momma wagon) is not good. Goldie will never see her home in Dora again. She is now making residence as a junk yard beauty. So very sad. Goldie was an awesome momma wagon for my sister. I absolutely loved going for a drive with Goldie; every other day to be exact. She will forever be remember as my sister's first ever momma wagon. Here's a few more shots of Goldie:
Goldie's good side. Ain't she a beaut?!




Goldie's not so good side.

Now the hunt is on for a new momma wagon for my sis. She got lucky finding Goldie after much prayer. I'm calling on all my blogger buddies to be in prayer that Renee will find something affordable, dependable, low mileage, etc. We drive many miles every day to work so these qualities are a must. We trust that God's plan is at work and that He has something waiting for her around the corner.

Thanks friends for all your prayers.

Until next time . . .
The momma wagon motto!

No comments:

Post a Comment