Monday, October 5, 2009

A Two Post Monday

This is one of those rare occasions when I make my post day a 2-post day. But, I feel I need to mention this.

I truly believe and have faith in the power of prayer. I believe that when God's children are praying for the same thing that great things happen. So with that being said...

This is Felecia with our dog and her pal Tucker in early 2008. This is one of the last times I really saw her truly smile and have fun. I treasure all our memories.

I want to bring a special prayer request to you. Please be in prayer for Felecia and her family. This little girl has gone through and seen many things in her young life. Those things are now being reflected in her. I can't and won't go into any detail other than she needs A LOT of prayer. Please pray that God will protect her as she deals with choices she makes. Please pray that the eyes of her care givers are opened. She needs guidance, direction, love, and discipline. Please pray.

I know God will bring her out of this and make her a stronger person.

Thank you for your friendship and prayers being lifted up for this sweet little girl who means so much to me and my family.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment