Thursday, October 15, 2009

Introducing Maude

Hey folks!! I have exciting and wonderful news...for my sister! As many of you know, if you've read my past blog posts, my sister-Renee had a bad day on 10/7/09 and totaled her van (Goldie).

Well, the Lord works fast!!! Aside from the fact that our father LOVES to wheel and deal when it comes to buying a car (yes, he's a jewer and excellent at it), God sent her to the right place at the right time. Many calls and 2 trips to Melbourne, AR later, there is a new set of wheels residing in Dora. Meet Maude. "Maude?" you may ask. Why Maude? From Goldie to Maude; poor thing! You may even ask, "Why name your vehicle?" It's just something that me and my family have always done. We even name some of our cattle. Maude gets her name because she is muddy in color and it just fit. Also, Renee has graduated from having a Momma Wagon (Goldie) to having a Momma Express (Maude). You see Maude is a Chrysler Town and Country EX (this is where I get Express) Sport.

Anyway.....da da da...introducing Maude!! Please pray that Maude will be a great vehicle for my sister and last her a good long time.

She looks a lot like Goldie, but is a slightly different color and different trim line. She is a Chrysler Town and Country EX Sport. So dubbed Maude the Momma Express!

Cozy, comfy leather interior!


Here's another gander at her. Different from Goldie, both of Maude's side doors are automatic.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment