Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall is in the air...at least today it is!

***breath in***breath out*** That's what I did this morning as I stepped onto my front porch. I opened the door to what seemed like a season change in the works! Fall was in the air this morning indeed. I stepped out this morning shortly after 6 AM (I overslept) to go for a walk with my darling (SPAZ) puppy, Jasper. The moment I stepped out I was instantly when, "WOOO-booshy!" It was a tad chilly. But then I immediately began to take in/out deep breaths to soak in as much of that cool weather as I could. It was wonderful. Then, went around the house and found an already feisty puppy! He was in his pen raring to go. Let him out and he exploded with energy. Jasper didn't know which direction to run the fastest. He was here and there and back here again in about two seconds. Let's just put it this way....he was running so fast down the dirt road that he as slinging gravels! Oh man, what a fireball young Jasper is.

I'm already loving fall and it's still August!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment