Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Vacation time!

At the start of this entry I am on officially on vacation in t-minus 1 hour 39 minutes and 37 seconds! So excited! My family and I; this includes myself, mom, dad, my sister (Renee) and her girls (Shanea, Dee & Jasmine). We are Colorado bound! Estes Park to be exact.

I'll back up a bit...we were supposed to be Gulf Shores, AL bound, but you'll probably recall the BP oil spill of April 2010! Nuff said about that!

So, we're heading to Colorado and getting on the road tonight. We like to drive at night when there are several of us to drive :) We're headed for cooler weather, spacious skies, and those fabulous Rockies! It's not an extended stay, but it's just enough. Plus, when you're with family that's all that matters.

When we get home we have to unload Renee's mama wagon, Maude, and pack it up again. Dear sweet Shanea is going to college! She moves in on Friday the 13th. We're so proud of her and the young lady she is becoming. Wishing Shanea much luck and enjoyment for her Freshman year at College of the Ozarks.

Then, on Friday night (the 13th) mom, dad and myself are off to St. Louis. THEN bright and early Saturday morning we're leaving on a jet plane to Boston, MA!!! Oh my, can not wait! We're going to the 2010 Solid Waste Convention...that's not the official name of the meeting, but it's all about recycling and recycled products. They are pretty awesome fun!

So, this is going to be a jam packed adventures 12 days. I'm looking forward to it and am going to embrace life and God. God is so good. Praying now for safe travels, no car trouble, and all attitudes stay in check!

Unless I have wifi on the road I'll be back on the 19th!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment