Monday, August 23, 2010

Fog's in August - No. 2...by my counts

This morning I awoke to a fog. That's right...a fog in August. Now, by my record keeping that is only #2 and we only have a week and a half left of August. However, I have no idea if there were any fogs while I was away on vacation. I was home the 12th and 13th, but no fog. Who knows what kind of weather we had from the 7th to the 11th? I guess we'll have to just wait and see what this winter brings us.

I've been seeing wooly worms...yes, wooly worms also predict winter weather. The ones I've seen are orange/black/orange/black etc all the way down their bodies. The bands of color are very close and thin as well. What does this predict you ask? Well the orange predicts calm weather and the black, well you guessed it, predicts yucky weather. So to analyze the wooly worms I've seen: we'll have back and forth calm/wintery weather all winter long. I'll keep my eye out for the woolies!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment