Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh the weather outside is...

...you thought I was going to say frightful! No, it is simply delightful. If only I were out there. But, I guess being inside in order to pay the bills isn't so bad either.

Not much to blog about today. I still have a few more days to blog about regarding my trip. I will get back to those, I promise. Just been a tad bit on the busy side. Although, I did find a bit of time today to change my background. Thanks to my wonderful friend Sara who found this awesome site for backgrounds, I was able to find something I like. It was a little hard to choose. But, today I was feeling black and red (my favorite color combination next to brown and sea foam blue) today.

Well, back to the grindstone. Have a splendid day!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment