Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From December 24th text attempt: Chronicles of Jasper

Ok, so I attempted to sent this via a text message on December 24th and everything was scattered!

So here goes again......Ok, so I talk a lot about my pup...but he can be so funny and cracks me up; not to mention he's my baby!  Well, I must share this funny.  It was funny the day it happened and still funny now as I recollect on the instance! Yesterday, which now would have been December 23rd, I was helping dad with the building of the cable fence; I'm the fire watcher.  Dad had to use the cutting torch to cut part of the steel pipe.  He cut a piece of metal and it hit the ground.  We've discussed in great detail how Jasper thinks he has to pick up everything.  You know where this is going don't you?  Ok, so the HOT metal hits the ground.  I kept my eye on it.  This little exercise is just like teaching our children not to touch a hot stove; sometimes they have to touch it to learn.  Well this is just what Jasper did.  he went up to the hot metal; first just turning his heading looking at it.  Next, he touched his paw to it repeatedly tapping it.  Then, after he decided it was ok, he went to pick it up!!!!  He dropped that metal like a hot potato and just shook his head and sneezed.  So funny watch I must say!!  After all this he just walked in circles around it forever.  About 20-30 minutes after this happened he walked up on the metal again; which by this time was cooled off.  He wanted nothing to do with it and continued to walk circles around it anytime he got close. 

Just thought I'd share this funny.  Like I said, it was funny then and it's still funny now!


Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment