Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nerves of Steel . . .

I'm sure you've heard the saying "you've got nerves of steel."  Well, today I wish I had nerves of steel.  All I have are nerves of 'I wanna throw-up!'

I think I sort of have a lunch date today.  Now sit down and don't overreact girls!  It hasn't been called a date.  Just lunch with friends. But we won't mention the fact that one of these friends might be interested in me.  I said sit down! haha  I have forgotten, is it technically a date when a fella comes and picks you up for lunch? 

Goodness, why do things have to be so difficult?  I mean, I pray for that 'someone' who God has intended for me.  I pray that God has someone for me.  I know he's out there.  Not saying this person is that someone, we've only just met.  But why does it have to be so nerving trying to get to that 'someone'? 

Needless to say the saying 'nerves of steel' does not apply to me today.  I'm actually telling myself I might would rather stay single than have to deal with getting to know someone again.  Although I don't really mean that, but it's just easier being single.  Never thought I'd hear myself say that.  I think I've become way too independent over the last several years. LOL 

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment