Friday, August 19, 2011

Note to self! Adventures of Bug Man and Girl with the Party Cube

I have a knack when it comes to opening my big mouth at the most inopportune times!  But, those times tend to turn into laughter; for the most part.

So we've had a round of rodents at the office; i.e. mice!  Just ask my dear friend Sara, she loves them! tehehehe  Anyway, the Bug Man (as I call him) comes around ever so often to spray and check party boxes; aka little black boxes filled with yummy mouse poison.  I call them a party in a box because the box is in my cube.  Yes, you know it...my cube is where the party is! haha Then they daringly take that stroll from my cube to Sara's and croak!  Again, just ask Sara.

I'm getting off track.  Wow, that is so unusual isn't it?  ANYWAY, today was bug-man day woohoo.  I got a little excited yesterday when I heard someone in the office say the Bug Man was coming in on Friday.  That meant he would be in my cube to check out the party box.  We have the best little chats when he's here.  So today, sitting in my cube chatting with Sara and I tell her someone is behind her.  IT WAS THE BUG MAN!  Immediately the giggles were upon me; not embarrassingly uncontrollable either.  Come on girls, I held it together.  We proceed to chat with Bug Man about this weeks rodent events.  Fun times.  At some point in or chats today, just after I said I was going for coffee and he told me that stuff is bad for me, he informed me coffee makes him pee.  Seriously, he said that!

He checks the party boxes and goes along his merrily little way.  Or so I thought!  After a few moments I stroll to Sara's cube and proceed to tell her I just love bug man days because he sure is a cute little thing!  It wasn't even two seconds later and there he was squatting by her cube door to refill the party box located at the back of her cube!  Oh my goodness!  Me and my big mouth! LOLOLOLOL

So, note to self:  Self, next time you say (out loud) the Bug Man is a cute little thing make sure he's not still lurking around your cube, ok!
It'll be at least 60 more days before the next bug man day :(  Oh well, until then.  What a great, fun way to end the week.  Happy Friday folks!

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment