Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Mug!

Greetings fellow bloggers!  Happy almost Spring!  It's a beautiful, slightly windy, 72 degree day; Spring is definitely in the air in the Ozarks.  The birds are beginning to sing and there is a slight burst of budding on some trees.  Hopefully they won't get bit by frost.  But, the weather is not what I'm here to talk about today; although the weather is nice!

Okay, here it is . . . the blog post you've all been waiting for.  I found the perfect coffee mug!!  I know, how exciting, right?!  I've been on the lookout for such said mug.  I always knew that when it was the right one it would sort of have this glow about it, this 'WAAAAAAAA' **said in an orchestra/organ type sound**

You guessed it, I found it.  Not intending on going to the Christian Bookstore Outlet today, my sister informed me at lunch she needed to run by.  So, I was on board.  I was just walking around looking at all their pretty decor.  And when I say pretty, I mean 'WAAAAAAAA' **said in the above same fashion**  If I had the funds and a large enough house all their decor would adorn it.  I'm just sayin!

I was just moseying around and there it was; perched on a shelf.  The color grabbed my attention at first.  I'm a sucker for black and white.  Those colors are simple, classy and just plain elegant!  I had to have it because I knew this was the mug I'd been waiting for!  Plus, it fit perfectly how I feel every moment of my life.  Who knew it would take so long to find the right mug?  Feels a little like trying to find the right feller.  But, as in the case of the mug, when I know it's the right one I'll just know!

"Give Thanks - Every good and perfect gift is from above!" ~ James 1:17


Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment