Friday, February 11, 2011

SnOw much fun!

First of all...It's been a month since my last post; sorry readers, work has kept me extremely busy during the first quarter of 2011.

Since my last post, we have had 3 more snows.  I think we are at the end of Fogs in August = the number of snows for winter.  Goodness I hope we are.  It's been such a cold winter with subzero temperatures and wind chills and SNOW!  Granted, the snows haven't hung around long, but still soooo chilly.

A blog wouldn't be complete without mention of Jasper.  I was actually looking forward to snow this year because I just knew he would love it since he is enthralled with water.  Well, I was right.  Jasper loves, loves, loves snow.  He'll romp, roll, and stick his nose in it.  On one of our recent walks he discovered a grapevine branch hanging from a snow covered tree.  The included video is of that such moment.  You can't see it really, but snow was falling all over Jasper from the trees above.  Also, you can't hear it, but he was growling at that grapevine like crazy; grrr grrrr grrrr!  Enjoy!



Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment