Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bon Voyage

Well, I can't believe it, but vacation time is finally here; as well as my 30th Birthday! Wow, can't believe that either. I hope to be able to access the ole blog while I'm away. Just in case I can't here is an outline of my whereabouts as I'm 'just roving around':

3/19-3/21 London, England
3/21-3/23 Paris, France
3/23-3/25 Lucerne, Switzerland
3/25-3/26 Innsbrook, Austria
3/26-3/27 Munich, Germany

This trip has been a year and a half in the planning and I am just so excited; not to mention to be turning 30 in London, England! Oh mercy, to have a good looking British gentleman sing Happy Birthday in that beautiful British accent!! :) Oolala

I hope I'm able to blog while away, but if not, I'm sure to catch you all up when I get back. I would love for all my wonderful friends to be there with me, but know you'll be there in spirit. Know that when I am at Harrods, donning that classy Harrods bag, that my wonderful friend Sara will be there. And, when I am combing the depths of the Louvre my wonderful friend Nicole will be there. Not to mention, the Flat Brians will be everywhere!

I can't wait to get home and share the wonderful memories, laughs, and pictures. You may have to bare with me a bit and bring me back down out of the clouds. I can't describe what feeling I have while traveling. The one thing I do know and can explain, is that I love God even more and realize his beauty and majesty with each trip he blesses me with. I've said it before, maybe not on here but I've said it, that I realized to a small degree just how big God is the first time I went across the pond. (The pond, by the way, is ginormous. What a moving feeling knowing that it takes over 5 hours to fly 600 mph over WATER!!!) My love and faith for Him grew immensely at that moment and hasn't stopped since. I think that this is why I love traveling so much; seeing God's wonders, beauty, and brilliance. Oh, but I guess I'm getting dramatic; at least that's what my mother would tell me. But, it's the truth and how I feel on the subject.

Anyway, Happy Spring to everyone and if I'm not able to blog while away I'll catch you all up when I get back.

Until next time . . . Bon voyage!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time, and you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and welcome the sunrise for us in travels. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since you haven't updated I hope that you are having a great time!!! I know you are see you Monday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back Lindsay!!!!! Glad to have you home!!! Thanks for the shirts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete