Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Back!

(This is the entire group at the Piccadilly Circus in London, England. We had already had a full day at this point and it wasn't over.)


(This is most of the group-I am in the front wearing brown vest-2nd or 3rd from left. We are in Lucerne, Switzerland up in the Alps going to visit one of the local farms-barn in back. It was snowing like crazy!)


(This is most of the group. We are standing in front of Neuschwanstein Castle in south Germany. This is what Sleeping Beauty's castle was replicated from.)

Good afternoon my fellow bloggers!

I just wanted to check in and say that I'm back. I had hoped to blog while away but was unsuccessful, as you can see. I promise to have lots to blog about in the next days, weeks to come. I am still a bit 'out of it' today and am trying to get back into the swing of things at work.

To sum it all up, I had an AWESOME trip. Everything was really all so fast that I never actually got to the point of, 'wow, I am in Europe!' I saw many, many things while in all countries; memories to last a life time. I made sure to do a journal (old fashioned blog) for everyday. So, I'll put some of that into my blog.

I'll be back later in the week with photos and trip stuff. Although I enjoyed the trip more than I can describe, it is good to be home. Back to reality.

Until next time . . .

1 comment: