Monday, March 16, 2009

This is it...

....the countdown is on. I can't believe that in just 2 days I will be zooming over the Atlantic (at a speed around 500 mph and comfortably at 36,000 feet) headed for Europe! This has been a long awaited trip; been planning since the end of 2007 and made official in January 2008. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HERE!!! It seemed like such a long way off when I started planning, and now that it is here, it seems like only yesterday. Ain't it funny how time feels? When we wait for something it feels like an eternity, but when the time is here or past it feels like only yesterday.

Anyway, I am doing my best to get packed. I should have been finished by now, but my things are spread out in piles in my house. I will do better this evening. I have been working on my palm pilot today, trying to get email accounts and address set up so maybe I can use it overseas. I haven't had the thing out in forever; almost forgot how it all worked. I'm going to try to blog whenever I get to a spot where there is WIFI; can't make any promises though.

Well, I better get back to work. Lot's to do here as well.

Until next time . . .

oh...don't forget to wear green tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment