Thursday, March 12, 2009

They have arrived!

"What", you may ask, "has arrived?" Well, I returned to my little cubical after being at lunch, and there they were. I knew they were coming, but I didn't know when. As soon as I saw them I said, "Ah, look at them. We are going to have so much fun!" And, in just six sweet days we are going to embark on a great adventure across the pond...me and the Flat Brians! Oh, don't get me wrong, it would be awesome for my dear friend to be with me, but this is the next best thing.

You have no earthly idea what I'm talking about. Well, what I am about to tell you may not be suitable for young viewers due the graphic nature. The details, haunting, are going to be so heart wrenching one may need to seek medical attention. Just Kidding! Just Kidding! I could have said the details are classified and if I told you I'd have to kill you. But, this is just such an awesome, fun, and exciting idea (and so Sara) I just have to share.

Steming from the idea of "Flat Stanley" Sara had this novel idea to create the Flat Brians so they could join me in Europe. So, that's just what we're going to do. The Flat Brians are going to Europe. For 10 short days they are going to dine with the Queen of England (not really, but they're going to London) and shop at Harrods, climb the Eiffel Tower and view the City of Lights (Paris), go the tip of the Swiss Alps accending from a cable car, stroll ancient old Austrian streets, and step back into WWII History (Munich, Germany)..and so much more!

Meet the Flat Brians
They are a delightful family; full of spunk and life. The best part is they will have no comment as to where they get their photo taken, or how many for that matter! Not to mention, they pack super light. LOL. The Flat Brians are the Brian Family on paper. Three little paper bodies with a picture of each of the Brians to show who is who. Believe me, I will post a picture when one is availalbe.

What's the purpose of the Flat Brians?
To have fun and well, they are going with me on vacation. They will be present for every photo stop and adventure.

More information to come on Flat Brians and their European Adventure.

Until next time . . .

1 comment: