Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's my 2nd Anniversary

I just realized that 2 years ago today I began my career with Evalulogix. Wow, 2 years already! I simply can't believe it. It is amazing how time flies, especially when you're having fun. It's funny, even though it's been 2 years people still have no clue what I do. I guess in a way I like that because I'm somewhat of a private person and don't always like people knowing my business. Not that what I do is a secret, it's just not my center of conversation.

For a quick rundown.....Evalulogix is the company and ScoreandReport is the product. We offer a reporting tool for members of the school psychology and special education industry for schools and individuals. It's a tool which helps them put their assessment information together in a professional manner for students' IEP reports. What I do is a wide range of things: data processing of the assessment info, training, customer service, bid proposals and invoicing, social media networking (yes this includes Twitter). I simply love it. I feel that I'm involved in something that helps people...helping people is a great feeling.

I can honestly say most days of my job are fun. This has been the first job ever in my life that I have never dreaded coming to work. Believe me I have been in some situations I dreaded too. But this is different. For the first time I am doing something that I love and enjoy; every aspect of it. Don't get me wrong, not every day is great because business will be business, but I never dread the tasks at hand.

So, here's to 2 great years...and many more to come!

Until next time . . .
That's me...duh!! It was so bright that day, I remember being squinty eyed. This was my first work trip a few weeks after I started. I went to San Francisco, CA and met up with one of my bosses for training. First time to fly somewhere all by myself, not knowing a sole, and not have someone I know meeting me at the airport. My dad had to take me to the departing airport...he was terrified for his baby girl! But, I admit I was a tad nervous and excited all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment