Friday, September 25, 2009

Mediterranean Journey - March 2011

Colosseum in Rome, Italy


Pantheon in Rome, Italy


This pictures is me at the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy. I threw three coins in; one being to ensure a return visit to Rome. That wish is going to come true......


Italy and Spain here I come! I just found out today that the wonderful group my group was paired with for London, Paris and the Alps 2009 will be tag teaming it again for a Mediterranean Journey in March 2011. This is so awesome to me. So, with this awesome news the tour is definitely a go!!! Now I just need to get on the ball advertising the tour so people will sign up. Flat Brians, be thinking of your Mediterranean Journey attire!!!!!

Mediterranean Journey 2011 Highlights will include the following and much more:
Rome, Italy
Florence, Italy
Pisa, Italy
1 day cruise across the Mediterranean Sea from Italy to Spain
Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful news to end a long week.

Happy Friday and weekend to all.

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. In honor of How I Met Your Mother, I will now become a Woo Hoo girl...... WOOO HOOOO The Flat Brians need new clothes. Hmm what should I wear. I think Flat Sara will also be skinner.

    ReplyDelete