Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Raining..It's Pouring

(I took this picture up in the Rockies in CO, but that's kinda what it looks like here, too)


...the old man is snoring...bumbed his head on a water bed and won't wake up till the morning! I used to sing that song all the time with my dad when I was little. Every time I say, "It's raining." I can't help but mutter the entire song in my head! Great memory.

Anyhow...as you all well know...it is RAINING! We have received much rain in the last few days. A nice, slow, soothing, calming rain; perfect for relaxing. I've even been working out in the yard in this rain. I'm soaking wet when finished, but the rain feels so good! I'll have peenemonia! ha ha

I don't recall this much rain throughout a year in a long time. The fields never really got brown this year due to the rain. But I'm not complaining a bit. Unless it just turns off cold we should be in store for a lovely fall with wonderful color. With all the spring and summer rain, and now the fall, we should have a wonderful canvas. Can't wait!

Happy Fall.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment