Friday, August 28, 2009

#11 & Revive to Stay Alive!

Yep, that's it ladies and gentlemen...Fog #11 for August. I really didn't think there would be fog this morning since we got a little rain last night. But, low and behold there was fog this morning; although light.

I am so excited about this weekend. We have been planning for a few months for the first Revive to Stay Alive! Teen Retreat 2009. For the first time around we have a good number of teens and adults planning on attending; 32 teens (7th-12th grade) and about 20 adults have registered. We have a wonderful guest speaker and his wife (youth pastors Greg and Tina Mason from Doniphan, MO) along with an awesome band, Pennyless from Mtn. Grove, MO.

So my fellow bloggers, be in prayer this weekend for all lives who are potentially going to be changed at this teen retreat. We live in a time where people think they are too busy for God and a relationship with Him. Folks, the time to know the Lord and live for Him is now. We can't wait for tomorrow because God only promises today. I don't know who holds tomorrow, but I know who holds my hand.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment