Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fog #5

As of this morning we are at fog #5. I actually think there have been a couple more, but not during normal viewing hours. You see, when I was up in the wee hours of the morning last week viewing the meteor shower there was a fog that rolled in, but I didn't count it. Who is up at 3 am to believe me?! Anyway. This could be where the variations come from in the winter when there are say 6 snows and only 5 counted fogs. Who knows...but it's a fun way to predict.

Not much else going on really. Today is the last day of freedom for those who attend Dora School. They, along with many other children across the country start the 09-10 school year tomorrow. Some have already began and others won't go back until after Labor Day. But, tomorrow seems to be the average start date for many.

Welcome back School!!!!

Until next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. I saw the one this morning and was trying to figure out what number it was..

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 5???? does this actually work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has come pretty close to accurate in years past. I think this past winter the fogs vs snows was off by one.

    ReplyDelete